Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BHS...my high school days...

1. Did you date someone from your school? just my teachers...ha ha...just kidding

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Well, I'm not married, so...no

3. Did you car pool to school?absolutely not. that would have been ridiculous

4. What kind of car did you have? the tracer racer and the taurrauri, of course

5. What kind of car do you have now? i live in the city and got rid of that pain in the arse

6. Its Friday night...where are you? at a sporting event, dance or friend's house. occasionally a field

7. It's Saturday night, where are you? see above

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?Subway Sandwich Artist, baby

9. What kind of job do you do now? work with the crazy kids and teach people how to increase their odds of getting skin cancer while rapidly aging their skin

10. Were you a party animal? no, can't say I was

11. Were you considered a flirt? Have you met me? That would be no.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....I'm tone deaf. If you have ever heard me try to sing, then your ears have bled. My friend actually penned in choir on my schedule one semester so I couldn't erase it. I had to show up for the first day, but then I dropped it and replaced it with something else.

13. Were you a nerd, jock, prep, greaser, punk...etc.? Probably a nerd. I was one of those super involved types.

14. Did you get detentions, suspended or expelled, or, all of the above? All of the above. Just kidding. I did get sent to the office once sophomore year for "inciting a riot" in honors English.

15. Can you sing the fight song? Probably. You see, the thing is about Iowa is that there isn't a lot to do. And there are no pro teams to support, so people really rally behind their high school and college sports teams. I remember road tripping 2 hours away to watch the boys/girls play in an out of town football or basketball game. Our junior and senior years there was a group of girls who painted shirts that spelled out "Lets go grayhounds" and wore them to the Friday night football games. Sporting events were always packed and usually followed by a dance.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s) I had several.

17. what was your favorite class? Ummm..I'm not sure there were too many classes that I didn't like. I had almost all of the same people in all my classes because we were on a special accelerated track together. I really liked Organic Chemistry, though.

18. Where did you sit during lunch? Wherever my friends were sitting or we left for lunch.

19. What was your school's full name? Burlington Community High School

20. When did you graduate? '99...'99..9..9..9..9..'99

21. What was your school mascot? The Grayhound

22. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Sure, I had a blast

23. Did you have fun at your Prom? We had 3 formal dances a year. They all kind of run together. It seems like we always had fun at all of them.

24. Who were your closest friends? Reagan, Kristine, Morgan, whatever I was involved in during that season/quarter that I was forced to spend a lot of time with.

25. What did you do on the weekends during the day? Tournaments or working at Subway. Who remembers when Coach Kipp banned us from eating any form of sugar during our senior season of volleyball? What a joke. Our mom's snuck us stuff into the bathroom. Ha ha ha.

No comments: