Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mama Karma

This story makes my day.

I was talking to my mom on the phone the other day when she told me this story. She went to the grocery store and outside the grocery store was a card table set up with several little girl scouts around it selling Girl Scout cookies. My mom had no intention of buying any but stopped to talk to the girls anyway. She started inquiring how long they had been out there selling cookies and which kinds were their favorites. The girls said they were getting tired as they had been out there awhile and unanimously agreed on one particular kind as thier favorite, so my mom bought a box of that kind. After she bought the box, she opened it up and gave the girls a sleeve of the cookies to eat while they worked. Isn't that just the sweetest. Oh, and the girls said they would be going to Camp L-Kee-Ta for the first time this summer!

Good karma mama. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Those little girls made me think of Spike!