Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Separated at birth???


Top Row L to R: Jessica Biel and Amanda Peet
Bottom: Jo from the Facts of Life

I have had polls in my AIM profile concerning this subject before and it was recently brought up again. It origianlly began when I worked at Subway during high school and the same lady would come in every Sunday and would always feel the need to inform me that I looked like Jo from the Facts of Life. Then, I was out one night in Iowa City and was told by 2 different people that I looked like Mary from 7th Heaven(a tv show that I had never seen). Since then, I have been told that I look like Amanda Peet a few times. Just the other day at work, a patient announced that I looked like that girl from 7th Heaven again. So here are pictures of all three of the people that I apparently look like. I personally do not feel like I resemble any of them(not that I wouldn't like to) and the only thing I see in common between the 4 of us is that we all have full lips...in which case, I could be compared to Angelina Jolie.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I can definitely see the resemblance.

I heard Peet can drink, too!

slens04 said...

Tonight I was over at Jenne's and While You Were Sleeping was on TV and Jenne then claimed that I looked a little bit like Sandra Bullock...I wish. Apparently, I have one of those really plain burnette looks that looks a little bit like everyone...haha.