Wednesday, May 11, 2005

On the road...again

It seems as if I am out of Chicago, more than I am in Chicago...

Well, I am leaving again tomorrow a.m. and will be gone until Sunday.
Tomorrow is the 8 hour drive to the grandparents farm where I will stay(and have no cell phone reception) until Sat am when I will drive 5 hours to Iowa City to watch the brother graduate from law school. After that I am going to meet Josh's gf's family for the first time(I am the only one who hasn't met them). Some time after dinner with the Wiebers I am supposed to meet up with some friends from home to finalize plans for a wedding we are all in this summer. Sunday morning it is back to Chicago to make it to the Sox game on Sunday.

You know, incase you cared...and I'm excited to be around more nature than weeds growing in the cracks of Chicago's cement sidewalks.

2 comments:

J. Wallace said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stop hating on Chicago or it will kick your ass. I feel you are extremely home sick and this is hurting you being able to enjoy the BEST city in the world. For your information Mayor Daley has made Chicago one of the cleanest cities in the U.S. Learn to appreciate it!

slens04 said...

I am not hating on Chicago. You are hating on me, because you can't beat me in tennis...ha ha ha and because you are sore that the Cubs suck!