Thursday, May 26, 2005

Coyote Ugly

Tonight, I went out for a co-worker's birthday...and she wanted to go to Coyote Ugly. I felt like I recognized the doorman when we walked in, but didn't know how I would know him. So, he checked my ID and said "Iowa? Where from?" I responded Burlington and it turned out that he had graduated a year behind me in high school and knew more about me than I knew about him.

Well, the movie Coyote Ugly may be only rated PG-13, but the bar is rated R. There were girls dancing on the bar and doing body shots off eachother and the men that were there too. When were about to leave around midnight(Megan had class at 7am and I had driven), a whole convention bus pulled in full of men. Many of these men were from Europe and mesmerized by the activity in the bar. I don't think they believed what they were seeing. It was funny to watch thier reactions. Anyhow, it midnight and I am headed to bed.

2 comments:

Megan said...

No one can really understand what an experience it was at Coyote Ugly. I think I might have an STD just from walking in there. I felt like I needed to shower when I got home. Man, was it amusing though.

Juno said...

LOL --sounds like an experience!

And isn't it freaky to have someone know so much about you when you never noticed them before?