Sunday, May 15, 2005

Graduation day

I started my day off at 6:30am on Saturday so I could make it to Iowa City in time for my brother's law school graduation from the University of Iowa. I had to stop at the mall on the way into town, and buy something to wear to graduation, because I accidently left my dress clothes in Chicago. There, I did my speediest shopping ever and bought an entire outfit in 10 minutes and managed to make it to Josh's girlfriend's apartment in time to see my parents and brother before graduation and go to the ceremony with them. The graduation lasted a little less than 2 hours, lots of pictures were taken afterwards. Then we headed over to Jill's apartment and had drinks and snacks with her family. We all headed to Taste, a bistro on Melrose for dinner for more food, drinks and conversation.

No comments: