Thursday, December 28, 2006

the fine art of procrastination

I can't fall asleep and am procrastinating deciding what my New Year's resolutions will be. Here goes another survey(taken from Angie):

JANUARY

1. Who kissed you on new years? Mel and I were talking about this the other day. I can't remember what I did for New Years last year. I know I was supposed to make an appearance at Dan's party and never made it. Was I sick? Either way, I don't know.
2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? Yes, 4 of them and I kept 3 of the 4. Not bad.
3. Does it snow where you live? yessssssssssss
4. Do you like hot chocolate? umm, it's ok, sometimes
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No, and quite frankly, it really isn't on my list of things to do.

FEBRUARY

1. Who was your Valentine? Jenne. We had a lets be happy that we are single and not in a bad relationship par-tay. Or maybe we just hung out and drank wine.
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?For sure and put candy in every envelope.
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? Nope

MARCH

1. Are you Irish? nope
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? not usually, and if I do, it is only in an attempt not to get pinched
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006? Went to Wrigleyville with Aaron et all
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? I don't hate winter, but I like the spring better

APRIL

1. Do you like the rain? I love a rainy night. I like the rain hitting my face and really don't mind getting soaked as long as I am not going somewhere that I need to be dry. Storms are the best.
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone?probably
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter? no
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? nope
5. Do you love the month of April? it's alright, but not my favorite

MAY

1. What is your favorite flower? calla lilies
2. Do you like the spring? I love the spring
3. Finish the phrase "April showers": bring my birthday
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring? pastels

JUNE

1. What year did/will you graduate from high school? do i really need to date myself?
2. Did you do anything fun during this month?oh yes. lots of travel and visitors

JULY

1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?i worked
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? I went to visit my brother...always a good time
3. Do you blast the A/C all day? no, I am a window open kind of girl as long as it is 90 or below

AUGUST

1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?i went to Columbus to visit Aaron and attend his party which would have serious karmic retribution on all of us
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?So many. Lots of traveling and hanging out with friends. I think it was one of the best summers.
3. Did you have a sunburn? Oh yes. I think we all got burnt in Jamaica.
4. Do you go to the beach a lot? I like the beach, but not dirty beaches.

SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '06? nooo
2. Who is your favorite teacher? I've had a lot of good teachers, but I think my first favorite teacher was Mr VanBuskirk. He was my 8th grade history teacher and track coach. I hate the subject of history but I liked his hard ass ways.
3. Do you like fall better than summer? Fall brings college football...so, yesssssss.

OCTOBER

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume? Hmm...I like the creative ones that are plays on words and you have to figure out what they are.
2. What is your favorite candy? hands down, regular starburst
3.What did you dress up as this year? nothing

NOVEMBER

1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?usually my aunt and uncles, but I haven't been to turkey day in 3 years
2. Do you love stuffing? no. gross. it is soggy and i hate soggy foods.
3. What are you thankful for? happiness

DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas? yes, but i have never understood why we don't eat birthday cake on Christmas
2. What is December 1st, 2006? i had the day off work, so anything could have happened
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?yes....and ang, i totally remember the danger zone in dan and einhorn's room. that was the best
4. Get anything special last year? yes. i didn't have to work and got to spend time will all my family. it was great.
5. What do you want this year? world peace
6. Do you like cold weather? yes, because sometimes you breathe in the cold air and you realize that you are alive...and i know that sounds really corny and it probably is, but that is how i think sometimes

2 comments:

Angie said...

now that you remind me, we're definitely still in a fight about your no-show at dan's party last year.

Aaron said...

This survey sounds like it was written for a 12-year-old.

Also, we need to incorporate me into all of your months in 2007.

I love you, dearest!