Friday, December 22, 2006

christmas?!?! what's that?

I don't feel like Christmas is 3 days away. Maybe it's because I worked Thanksgiving or the unusually warm weather this year but Christmas snuck up on me. I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping, but I did get all my Christmas cards sent out.

I am working Christmas Eve and day. It will be fun to be with the kids on Christmas day and it looks like we will have a lot of kids at work this year. We have been unusually busy the past week or two.

It will be a little(or a lot) sad not to be with my family for the holidays. I always stay fully informed on the family happenings, as they call me every time something funny happens...which is a lot in my family. The best is when I pick up the phone and all I hear on the other end is my mom and brother laughing and trying to tell me a story, but they can't get it out because they are laughing too hard.

I hope everyone has safe travels this holiday season.

No comments: