Monday, December 19, 2005

Twas the night before the night before I left...

So I realized today that it is the night before the night before I go back to Iowa for 6 whole days. While much of this time will be spent in the car with my parents and older brother traveling around the northwest part of the state seeing various relatives, I am quite excited.

Except, I realized that I have to get everything done before I go to work tomorrow. Why you ask? Good question, I respond. I am working 3-11:30pm tomorrow then working 7am-3:30pm Wednesday. I need to have my car packed up so I can run(maybe literally) home from work, hop in my car and do my best to get out of the city before rush hour traffic clogs the expressway like a fat clogged vessel during a heart attack.

Unfortunately, I need to pack and wanted to give the apartment one last quick cleaning before I left. I am feeling highly unmotivated...yikes...someone call the motivation fairy to come kick me in the butt.

No comments: