Thursday, December 15, 2005

Another flashback

Sometimes, I do very funny things, especially after I have been drinking.

Today, I was talking to Eddie online and we were reminiscing about some fun college times. He brought up the night we went to Brothers for Mardi Gras...it must have been my senior year. I somehow obtained a feather Mardi Gras mask that just covers your eyes. Well, after a couple of long islands (with my newly obtained mask on), I decided that people wouldn't know who I was since you couldn't see the top half of my face. Sadly, I saw a lot of people I knew that night and they ALL knew who I was. So here was our AIM conversation:

vetter2k: oh and that mask, that was great
Stawojo5481: when I was incognito
vetter2k: that night you were invisible
vetter2k: oh yes
Stawojo5481: thinking people wouldn't know who i was
vetter2k: LOL
vetter2k: i got a fever, and the only prescription
vetter2k: is MORE COWBELL
Stawojo5481: and i would go up to people and talk to them thinking they would know who i was, i got so sad when they knew me
Stawojo5481: BOL
vetter2k: LMAO
Stawojo5481: because i don't have the most obnoxious voice ever and a deaf person would recognize it
vetter2k: LOL, hell helen keller knew who you were

Oh, I miss the good days of IC! We had some gooooood times.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I didn't see your comment on my blog till the other day! So you know how to do the restraint stuff too. That's great we can do a 2 person restraint on Linds I agree! I made her let me do the small child restraint and part of the 2 person so I could practice for my test!