Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My favorite application

My favorite newspaper to read is probably the New York Times. I just like the (usually) witty style of writing it employs. I love, love, love the NY Times application downloaded to my iPhone so I can read it anytime, anywhere...such convenience.

Articles I have recently enjoyed(but didn't have time to blog about):

Sorry, Fido, It's Just a Guy Thing
--an article about how more men are choosing cats over dogs as pets

Modern Love: Shipping My Insecurities to California
--how to break up when there was no commitment to begin with

Shaken and Stirred: A Deep Sip for Deep Thinkers
--sounds fabulous

33 States to get $62 Million in Zyprexa Case Settlement

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Don't read that liberal garbage!

You should read the Washington Post instead.