Monday, October 27, 2008

2 out of 10, not bad

I am by no means a trendsetter or do what the in-crowd is doing. So, I was shocked as I was paging through Chicago magazine and saw that I had recently been to 2 out of 10 on the Hot List. Falling from last month's #1 spot to #2 is eating at Graham Elliot and lower on the list is More, a cupcake shop.

I would recommend GE to anyone. Great food. I believe that Graham recently came out with his fall menu. More just happens to be located at 1 E Delaware, which is Brock's building and there are always free trays of More at his front desk. Honestly, if Brock didn't live there, I am sure I would have never had More. I do love that his front desk guy never makes me sign in or call up to Brock. He simply lets me in. It must be because he saw me come and go about 1000 times helping Brock move in.

No comments: