Thursday, November 02, 2006

Yet another YOY update

So, Guy #4 had called and asked me to go out for a drink. I responded to the affirmative for this evening. As of 8:00pm, he had not called to verify or confirm or inform me of a time or place. A co-worked called and invited me to meet up. At 9pm Guy #4 called...I didn't answer because I was unsure of my answer due to late call time. Guy #4 left a message to call him back...called him back...he didn't answer. Forty-five minutes later and no response back from him...dude, you snooze, you lose.

Social retardation...not ok.

Forget it, I am going out with the girls. I see years of therapy in his future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is now on My List.

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on Guy #4--he could have gotten into a fight and broken his nose, gone to the emergency room and therefore running late--OR maybe he had car trouble--OR maybe he lost one of his socks and finally found it under the couch--or maybe his taco soup wasn't done yet and he waited for it to finish cooking before putting it in the fridge--OR maybe he was out with some other girl and didn't know how to hurry up and say good night to her. I think that you did the right thing--make him wait for you.