Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Accessory of the season

I have recently fallen in love with the headband and have proclaimed it as my accessory of the season.

In the past month or two I have acquired close to 10 headbands differing in colors and sizes. I think the thicker ones(as pictured) are my favorites. They are so great and versatile. I get to be a little more lazy in the styling of my hair and they hold my hair out of my face. They can really save a bad hair day. Bad hair day? Headband to the rescue. It will be a sad day for me when they go out of style. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think they are in style?

Angie said...

dude i totally bought like 3 headbands the other day. they are cheap and fun but brightly colored and i'm not really sure if i can pull them off in an everyday sort of situation. i should get a few to wear to work to keep my hair out of the way, it's starting to break from getting put back so often. good call!

slens04 said...

Anon is clearly not up on this season's fashion. SO IN STYLE!