Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

In a somewhat unexpected surprise today, I got called off work. I knew there would be a lot of discharges with the upcoming holiday, but didn't think I would necessarily get called off today. The positive side of not working today is that I will work tomorrow in which I will receive holiday pay and it was just nice to have a day off.

The weather was great so I walked down to State St which is beautifully decorated for the holidays and did a little shopping. I was able to snag a hot pair of heeled black boots for 50% off. Go me.

I am a little sad that my family will all be together for Thanksgiving tomorrow and I won't be there, but thanks to the invention of the phone I will get passed around to all of them. I just hope that all the kids at work will be able to have their families come and visit them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great thanksgiving. I'm new to this blogger stuff..perhaps you could help me out?