Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Schweaty "thick" Beast

I feel totally gross. I just got back from walking down to State St and back(about 5 miles round trip) and thought it would be a nice little walk. I was WRONG! While it is only 74 degrees out, the humidity is at 80%. Gross. I came back dripping sweat.

On the way back, I passed a group of guys outside of Dominick's and one guy yelled at me "Damn, girl, you are tall....and thick." Being that it is the Year of Yes, I was supposed to respond kindly to him, as I am sure he considered calling me thick a compliment. I was gross and was just trying to get home, so I just ignored him. Also, I don't consider being called "thick" a compliment and wanted to tell him that he didn't need to inform me that I am tall, I am already aware. I have only been this height for the past 10 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

although you seem angry when writing this...it made me laugh..a lot...sorry.

Aaron said...

Still safer than taking the el!