Sunday, October 02, 2005

TGFDO

Thank Goodness For Days Off


Yesterday was a GREAT day. I had the day off and did only what I wanted. It was great. I went over to the North/Clybourne area and did some shopping and also applied for jobs at Crate and Barrel, Crate and Barrel Outlet, and Cost Plus World Market. I got a very fun and funky necklace at World Market. After taking the L home, I hopped in the Taurarri and headed to the ghetto K Mart, Target, and then back to the K Mart.

And as always when I have downtime, I always tend to want to do something with my hair. Sometimes I cut it myself. Sometimes I dye it. Well, last night I dyed it to a more fall color. It is just a deeper shade of brown and so far I like it. I hope it lightens up a tad bit, but not too much. I do need a haircut, but I think I'll leave that one to the professionals this time.

No comments: