Sunday, October 23, 2005

I got Scuuurrrrred!

Yesterday I went to Fright Fest at Six Flags Great America with a co-worker and had so much fun. We went on the American Eagle(forwards and backwards), Raging Bull twice, the Viper twice, Batman, Superman, Iron wolf, and the Demon. While the weather was less than perfect(it was raining off and on and cold), we had a BLAST! We sat in the front car multiple times and got pelted in the face with rain. We made friends while waiting in line and even got to watch the world series game on the tv's while waiting in line. What more could I ask for??? We closed down the park and I didnt' get home until 1am. I am a little sore and exhausted, but it was all worth it.

One of the funnier points of the night was when we got off the Raging Bull after dark and were looking at the pictures they try to make you buy, my co-worker said "All you can see in the picture is your big white teeth because your mouth is open." HA HA HA I have glow int eh dark teeth, like the Friend's episode with Ross!



If you've never done fright fest you totally need to. The rides are way better after dark when you can't see anything in front of you. I can't wait until next year.

No comments: