Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ditto my last post

My oh my, what have I done? In the past two weeks, I have worked 48 hours of overtime. I am exhausted(as I blog on my work break)! Fortunately, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I work everyday until Thursday this week, then I am headed off in the Taurarri on Friday morning. I am headed for 4 days of rest and relaxation at the Domino Ranch. I can't wait to spend a few days on the farm and play in nature(I'm sure my allergies will love it too).

I've also been making plans on how to spend this newly aquired money. Some will be set aside for the fun weekend I have planned in late Nov when I head back to Iowa City for the Iowa vs Minn game. There is going out to the bars, tailgating, the football ticket and of course, we wouldn't stay anywhere less than the Sheraton.

I also looked into my next scedule and planned a trip to go visit my good friend in Madison, WI in mid Nov...right before her birthday. I owe her big time. I think she has made about 6 trips to Chicago and I have made a measly 1 to the mad-town.

I am also looking into visiting my dear friend Aaron in Columbus. I am way behind on visits to him as well.

Anyhow, must get back to my 12 hour shift.

No comments: