Sunday, October 02, 2005

Jenne says I need new "friends"

So there have been a lot of random things happening lately.

When Mel was visiting me last Oct/Nov, we went to Bar Louie and this guy was hitting on me named Roman. He tried to convince me that he was from the radio program of Styles and Roman. I however, did NOT fall for this and was very annoyed by him. Fortunately, Mel and I were able to escape him and his gross friend. A few weeks ago, I worked a day shift at work and we were watching the news and up popped Roman's picture! I was shocked and continues to watch to see what was going on. It turns out he was a witness in a hit and run where a woman got killed. It was pretty funny to know some one on the news though.

Last night Jenne and some of her friends/classmates went to Hawkeyes for a late afternoon cocktail. Before I arrived a fight broke out(I have never seen a fight at Hawkeyes before). The guy in the fight ran out of the restaurant and dove into the moonroof of a car and took off down the street. Later(after I had arrived), the moonroof diver came back to the restaurant to get his jacket that the had left. Jenne and I had recognized him as a regular there, but do not associate with him. Later that night, the owner asked us if we had seen Vito(the moonroof diver) earlier, because he had apparently left the bar and "fired off a round" and shot someone on Taylor St. Pretty sketchy if you ask me.

Jenne and I made a late night run to Wendy's tonight, because we were both hungry. I got a side salad and a small bowl of chili. After we got back I informed Jenne how sad I was that I don't currently have a crush on anyone. Aren't crushes great? You get to think up silly scenarios about the guy. It just sucks that I don't even have anyone to have a crush on. We tried to brainstorm people i knew that I would want to have a crush on, but alas, there was no one. So watch out, Chicago, I am on the prowl to have a crush.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Maybe when you find your crush he can put a dent in your shower curtain!

Sanjida said...

Don't bother looking in Columbus, there's no one here either. Except this one shoe salesman, but he kind of does a bad job selling shoes.