Sunday, October 30, 2005

My liver survived a Cat 5

The quotes and comments continue...

--"I am NOT drunk"
--Q:"Are you coming to the party?" A:"Oh God, there's a party!?!"
--"Please tell me Ariel didn't puke in my bathtub"
--Aaron jumping onto the deflating matress
--"Don't tell me you still have your cherry"(Mel dies of laughter)
--"Do you want a cherry?" "Is it soaked in alcohol?" "No" "Then why would I want one?"
--"Get my coat. It's Burberry"
--"I am NOT getting out at Taco Bell"

--"There's a rumble in the jungle"
--"You know how the Iowa sign used to say "You make me smile" Well, Stawojo, you make me smile"
--"Her ass is way too big to play twister"
--"That is how I tell who my real friends are...if they would tell me if I had a turd sticking out of my pants"

--I saved you in my phone as Hot Sumo Girl"

More photos on Chris's page...my camera is still MIA. :-(

No comments: