Thursday, April 21, 2005

Take me to St. Louie


On Wednesday, I met Josh and Jill in St. Louis for the Cubs/Cards game. After an 1 hour 22 min rain delay, the game finally got underway. Unfortunately, the Cards lost, but there was a lot of entertainment during the game and I got to see Erika Frank! The boy in this picture will Jill is named Cody. He was the lucky guy that got to sit next to Jill. He ate A LOT. We encouraged him to eat his Big Kahuna(two massive chocolate chip cookies with ice cream inbetween them) as fast as he could while Jill timed him. He downed the sucker in 2 minutes and 50 seconds. He stated afterwards "I can't feel my throat." But denied having an ice cream headache. After the Big Kahuna he devoured a funnel cake, which he refused to be timed while eating it.

No comments: