1. How old will you be in five years? 30...wow, i'll be old
2. Do you think you will be married by then? probably not
3. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? nothing in particular
4. Who was the last person you called? Megan
5. Who was the last person to call you? Mel
6. Do you prefer to call or text? texts are annoying but i don't really like to talk on the phone.
7. Do you have any pets? yes.
8. What were you doing at 12 last night? probably just getting home from work
9. Are your parents married or divorced? happily married
10. When is the last time you saw your mom? i get to see her tomorrow!
11. What color are your eyes? blueish green
12. How many states have you lived in?2
13. How many cities/towns have you lived in? 6
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? bare feet or flip flops. i don't like being constricted
15. Are you a social person? usually
16. What was the last thing you ate? broccoli
17. What is your favorite ice cream? i don't really like ice cream, but occasionally some vanilla bean or mint chocolate chip
18. What is your favorite dessert? peanut butter rice crispie bars
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? I'd have to go with grape, but didn't eat pb&j until last year.
21. Do you like coffee? yessss
22. How many glasses of water do you drink on an average day? at least a gallon
23. What do you drink in the morning? a big glass of water
24. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? depends if they have annoying sleeping habits, like hogging the bed or covers
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? not really
26. Do you know how to play poker? yes
27. Do you like to cuddle? ha ha, not really.
28. Have you ever been to Canada? Yes and then i couldn't donate blood for forever because of that SARS business
29. Do you eat out or at home more often? probably home, i love to cook
30. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? yes. several people, including aaron.
31. Do you want kids? probably
32. Do you speak any other languages? yes, i speak stacey very well
33. Have you ever gotten stitches? nope
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? nope
35. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? i love all water
36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? any as long as it is an exit row. i've got long legs.
37. Do you know how to drive a stick? i learned on a stick but haven't driven one in years
38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? hmmm
39. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? no, i am not a big jewelry person
40. What is your favorite TV show? grey's anatomy, except tonight's episode was sooo unrealistic. d-u-m-b
41. Can you roll your tongue? yessss
42. Who is the funniest person you know?everyone in my family is pretty funny
44. What is the main ring tone on your phone? i don't know but it sucks
45. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? i have a t-shirt from 4th grade that is till wear sometimes
46. What color is your bedroom door? white
47. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? always
48. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed? no, because it is a walk-in...they would be closed if it was the foldy kind of doors, though
49. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of killer bees? a bear
50. Do you flirt a lot? no
52. What is your favorite food? SUBWAY
53. Can you change the oil on a car? no
54. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? no
55. Have you ever run out of gas? no
57. Do you read the newspaper? not often enough
58. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? no, they all expired in dec and i didn't renew
59. Best comedian? ellen
60. Do you watch soap operas? no...they turn your brain to mush