Monday, February 26, 2007

It might be my new favorite patio drink


This weekend, when buying some beer for the guests, I stumbled upon Blue Moon's Spring Ale. I enjoy Blue Moon, but what is this spring ale business? Intrigued, I bought a six-pack. Well, it was a hit. It is a very spring/summer tasting beer that is very refreshing. The type of beer that you want to drink while sitting out on the patio, enjoying the weather with your friends. The perfect cure for cabin fever. The ale is infused with exotic Kieffer lime leaves and lime peel.


My only lingering question is...do you serve it with an orange, lime or both?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know that Chom would eat whatever fruit is was served with.

Josh

Anonymous said...

You got that right! All fruit has a party in my mouth!!!

The beer was great tasting.