Monday, October 16, 2006

Fun filled week ahead

Today is my day off from work...and a much needed one, as I have been working some overtime in the past week. The kids at work are more than entergetic and I feel like I talk all shift and none of the kids hear me. Whew. My voice box needs a rest.

I was pretty productive today. I reorganized and cleaned out my bathroom. Who knew how many 1/2 empty bottle of products I had living in the cabinet under my sink. I don't think I will have to buy any body wash, shampoo or conditioner for a while if I just use up what I already have. I also de-cluttered, dusted and vacuumed my bedroom and did a couple of loads of laundry. I am much less stressed when everything is in place.

I have a pretty exciting week coming up. Aaron is going to be in town giving a talk at Loyola on Wednesday, then I get to hang out with him for a bit when I get off work before he catches an early flight back to C-Bus Thursday morning. Friday, Rob will be in town for a conference at Northwestern and staying on Friday night. I am headed to Iowa on Saturday morning to spend a few days with family and celebrate my grandparents birthday's that are on the 25th and 31st of October. I am sure lots of fun farm pictures will be posted after the trip.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shoot a rabbit for me!