Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

This is possibly my favorite quote from Talladega Nights, which I went to see today.

I also greatly enjoyed when Ricky Bobby said grace before meals. It was a pretty standard Will Ferrell movie, but still very funny. I thought that is was hilarious that they mentioned Crystal Gayle in the movie, because I remember seeing her on tv when I was a little girl and wanted hair that went to the floor like hers.

Today was my day off and I just wandered about the city, went to see the movie then Megan and I headed for a little thai food for dinner. It was Meg's first ever time eating thai and she enjoyed it. I hadn't eatten thai since Jenne left so it is good that I have found someone else to eat thai with.

No comments: