Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Wow, it puts it all in perspective

So, it's been a wierd few days. This post might be kinda piecy.

I found out recently that a guy I went to middle school and high school with died last week. He was only 25 and undergoing a surgery when one of the robotic arms doing the surgery made a wrong move. The person over seeing the surgery wasn't paying attention and he was died.

Satuday night, I found out that Brenton Slocum, the brother Jennifer Slocum was killed in a freak accident this weekend. I was friends with Jenn and knew Brent. My brother also dated Jenn for 3 years. In which time, I got to know Brent. Brent left behind his new wife and thier 3 mo old daughter Isabelle. My thoughts are with Jenn and her family at this very difficult time.

Also, tonight I was at the store and ran into a girl that I went to high school with. She spotted me first and yelled out "Stacey Lens!" then asked if my last name was still Lens. I informed that it was and that it wouldn't be changing for a while. Then, she informed me that she has 4 kids. Whoa. I went to her wedding the day after my junior prom.

It's crazy how everything happens.
What's going on in my life?

No comments: