Friday, June 17, 2005

It maybe be kinda corny, but I love Iowa

I headed to Burlington early Tues morning to hang out at home for a few days. I met my dad for lunch as soon as I arrived in town and then lounged around the house in the afternoon. That evening, I had dinner with my pseudo-sister Jez then headed to West Burlingotn to E-lo's softball game. They lost, but put in a good effort.
I worked in the yard with my dad all afternoon on Wednesday doing things like hoeing the garden and watering the landscaping. Wednesday night I hung out with my dad and watched the Cardinals game.
Thursday my sister picked me up mid-morning and headed out to camp. We started our tour off with a trip to the corral riding in the back of the new truck. We had a great lunch of tacos. It wouldn't be a day at camp without spending time at the pool...where I got a nice burn on my back.

No comments: