Friday, June 03, 2005

Another Flashback


Don't mind that this picture is fuzzy, just embrace the story that lies behind it. This is another flashback post. I can not lie: I have been a little weepy all week, knowing that it will be the first summer in six years that I have not been working at camp(the love of my life). Last year during the last week of camp, one of my favorite campers was at camp..we'll call her Mike. We always teased her that she stalked me because I was "so cool". Well, somehow that day, some story got concocted that my (imaginary) out of town boyfriend would be all the final campfire that night. My partner in crime, Bedbug, fueled the fire by telling Mike and her friend Ike that he was also going to propose and it was going to be a "surprise" to me. So Mike and Ike were very anxious all throughout the campfire and right when I was going to get engaged, Mike rode by like a paparazzi to take a picture of the proposal and Willy took a pic of her as a paparazzi. Much to their disappointment, no boyfriend came and no engagement happened, but we all had a good laugh.

No comments: