Wednesday, June 22, 2005


We have the same birthday. We are both Tauruses...which are known for being stubborn. Are we butting heads or just being goofy friends? Well, by the looks on our faces, it doesn't look like we can hold in our laughter much longer...Aaron and Sanjida were in town for a short time for an AMA conference. They headed out to my side of town for a good night of margarita pitchers at Hawkeyes. Let's just say the bartender didn't skimp on the tequila. More pictures from the night will be up on my yahoo pic site soon. It was a great night. I don't think I ever stopped laughing.

2 comments:

Sanjida said...

I just love this picture (even though it took Jenne a month to take it ;P). Thanks for taking us out to the legendary Hawkeye's! I feel like I can cross just one more thing off my list of things I want to do in my life now. Great to see you chica.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever. I think it should go on a greeting card or something :)
Chode (hehe)