Sunday, May 28, 2006

Thanks mom


Meet Anthony. He was sitting behind me on the bus to Madison. When I was talking to my mom on the phone and giving her the run down of what Mel and I would be doing this weekend he overheard much of my conversation. As I was about to exit the bus, he excused himself for evesdropping, but he had heard my conversation and wanted to know more information on some of our anticipated destinations. I provided him with what I knew and he informed me that he works part time for the Oprah show and is in Madison shooting a documentry about Madison(not sure if it is Oprah related). As Mel was walking down to pick me up, she just started laughing because I had been in town less than 5 mintues and was already talking to a random. Interestingly enough, we ran into Anthony at the Terrace. He wanted my email and might hook me up with being an extra in a Will Ferrell film that is going to be shooting in Millenium Park this summer. I loooooooove Will. Hopefully I will be hearing from Anthony soon.

No comments: