Monday, May 29, 2006

Religious conclusion

Today, I came to a significant conclusion about religion.

God is hispanic.

3 words.

Chips and salsa.

More specifially, I prefer pico de gallo. I like the chunkiness of it. I do also love a good thick salsa. My only problem is that I like LOTS of salsa on my chips, like to the point of I need my own bowl of it at the table while everyone else shares one bowl and I will use mine up before them. Case in point: I went to Qdoba yesterday and got some chips and pico. They normally give you one small container of the pico and I convinced the guy to give me 3(I offered to pay extra) and I still ran out of pico before the chips were gone. It is also a great way to get veggies. I frequently make my own pico and as a rule eat chips and salsa/pico 3-7 times a week. It is one of my favorite foods.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

1 comment:

Sanjida said...

I love pico too. We should see who puts the most pico on their chips because I bet I could at least put up a good fight.