Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hot men...holla

On my day off today, I decided to go to the gym at 4:30pm. I am never at my gym at this time, because I am usually at work. Well, let's just say that I wish I could be there everyday at that time.

Holy moly, hot men everywhere. Is 4:30 the universal, hot guy work out time and I never knew. If you have previously been uninformed, you are now informed that you should be at the gym at that time to get a good view of the men.

Here in Chicago, there is a radio station that has a thing called "Hot girl check in" and "Hot mom check in" where people that think they are hot girls or hot moms can call in at a designated time and state why they are "hot" and get a shout out. Megan decided that I should set up a table at the gym and have "Hot guy check in". But they would have to give me their number. I think it is a great idea and might set up a booth on my next day off.

No comments: