Thursday, March 30, 2006

Date #1

Ok, ok, it hasn't occurred yet, but I will tell you what I know about it so far.

I am going to visit my grandparents in northwest, Iowa this weekend and my uncle, who also lives there called me today. He asked me if I would be there on Saturday night and I replied with an affirmative. He asked if I would like to meet a guy. I made a few inquiries, receiving very vague replies, knowing that I would have to say "yes", no matter the answers he gave me.
So, if this "guy" is available we might be going out for "pizza or something" on Saturday night...probably with my aunt, uncle, cousin and his wife. Group date anyone?

After hanging up, I called my mom to inform her of this and apparently she knew this was possibly going to go down. He was apparently the best man in my cousin's wedding, but I do not remember him. Oh well, looks like I will be meeting him on Saturday if everything pans out.

No comments: