Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Cause for concern

Mel sent me my weekly horoscope again and I am quite concerned about it. I have always run half-wild and been a seeker of fun, but this is a whole different story. Fortunately, I have a busy work week this week, so I don't think I will have much time to get in that much trouble.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): In the Tsonga language of South Africa, the term *rhwe* means to fall sleep on the floor while drunk and naked. According to my analysis, you may now be unusually susceptible to exhibiting *rhwe*-like behavior. That's because the astrological omens suggest you're in prime time for the kind of extravagant socializing that may lead to extremes you rarely express. There are more constructive ways to channel this energy than through *rhwe,* however. Your challenge will be to make sure your discernment and discipline are at least partially engaged as you run half-wild and seek prodigious fun. (The info about *rhwe* comes from a book about quirky words, *The Meaning of Tingo,* by Adam Jacot de Boinod.)

Check out your horoscope: http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/

No comments: