Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"...only end in disaster..."

Mel frequently sends me my weekly horoscope. Not that I am really a horoscope reader or believer, but sometimes find them interesting. Here is mine for this week:

"Diplomacy is letting someone else have your way," said Lester Pearson, a Taurus politician from Canada who won the Nobel Peace Prize. If I'm reading the astrological omens correctly, Taurus, the aptitude he described will be your specialty in the coming weeks. You will have a sixth sense about how to tactfully maneuver adversaries and colleagues alike into arriving at conclusions that will promote your goals. To maximize the likelihood that you'll be a benevolent manipulator, not a selfish one, try to arrange it so that getting your way will help others get their way as much as possible.

Then, Mel ended the e-mail with, "your horoscope can only end in disaster."

Does this give me reason to be a disaster in the upcoming week?

No comments: