Sunday, October 07, 2007

SFGA

I went for my yearly visit to Six Flags Great America Fright Fest visit this weekend and what a time it was. I should have been called sweat fest. It was nearly 90 degrees with 80% humidity. Whoa doggie, it was a hot one.

I think the most entertaining part of the day was when Sanj and I were waiting in line for Raging Bull and there was a group of 5 European men in front of us. One and only one of them smelled and he was very ripe. Fortunately we were behind them in line, so we could keep a safe distance from passing out, but others were not so lucky. We greatly enjoyed seeing him walk past groups of people and watching the affect change on people's faces when they would smell him. Some people made very hilarious faces. The best would be when people would keep sniffing because they couldn't identify who was the culprit. It was highly entertaining to me.

No comments: