Monday, October 01, 2007

in disguise


It's already October, which has me thinking, "What will I be for Halloween this year?"


The answer, probably nothing. I do always like to think up a few good costume ideas, but to be honest I haven't been out on Halloween in years.


When I was at Target today, I saw a great Chewbacca costume but was shocked to see that it was $99.99. No thank you. Overdone, but always funny is a pregnant nun. For about 3 years in a row, I was an inflatable sumo wrestler. While, it was an amazing costume it did have some downfalls. It was insanely hot, despite having an interior fan. And, because it was inflatable, people always jumped into me, thinking they would bounce off. No, no, no. The costume would deflate in that area and I would get slammed into, every time. It led to a lot of bruises, but never a serious enough injury to deter me from wearing it. Sadly, on it's third year of existence, a party got a little too rowdy and the sumo got a hole in it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I don't think I will ever forget you walking from Burge to the A Xi D house in the sumo suit. It was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.