Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It was a busy weekend

Expecting the boys to arrive about 10pm on Friday, I agreed to go into work for a few hours on my day off before thier arrival. Right before leaving for work, Mel called to tell me her aunt had cancelled her plans for the weekend and she was on her way to Chicago. After work, I hurried home and Mel and I went up north to meet the guys. We hit up some of our usual spots and had a good time hanging out.



Saturday Mel, Megan and I went to get hot tea in the afternoon at Caribou. On the way home, we got detoured and the guys ended up coming over here to meet us for a little dinner. After a late dinner, I headed home but Megan and Mel went back up north with them.




Sunday, I worked 9am-9pm(hence the going home early on Sat). Jenne and Liz were intown from Cali and Wisconsin, respectively. Liz's sister Margaret joined up and we headed out for another round of drinks. It was good to see those girls. I can't believe that Jenne has been gone for 6 months.




It was a non-stop weekend with 8 different people in town and trying to spend as much time with everyone as possible.

No comments: