Saturday, June 24, 2006

This city was made for walkin'


The weather was absolutely beautiful today so I spend my day walking around the city...yet again. Today I headed up and down Michigan Ave so I could hit up the Gap. I always like to play little mind games when I walk around. My favorite is to pick out whether people are tourists or not. It is a fun game and I really have to laugh when I see people with MASSIVE cameras hanging around their necks, a group of people huddled around a map or the classic matching t-shirt or name badges around the neck. I am not the best at the city, but have gotten much better in the past month from all my walking around downtown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to walk around downtown Chicago! I even want to carry a big camera..a map..and a name badge that says The Great Googly Moogly.