Thursday, February 02, 2006

an improvement

I have finished book #2 of the year. The Quiltmakers Gift. I have started the 3rd book of the year. That is all I have to report.

Oh.

And I just got back from Target. I bought a lot of their flavored waters. I love them. Tangerine Lime, Wild Cherry and White Grape. I love the white grape. It tastes like grape pop and makes me feel like a 5 year old when I drink it. It's delicious. I also bought a bag of Dove dark chocolate hearts. I love them and I only allow myself to buy them around Valentine's Day. And I deserve them...especially today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why, what happened today?

Anonymous said...

I did that as well, my goal was to only eat a few a day. I ended up in bed, all day, on Saturday sleeping and eating the DOVE. I ate the whole bag. The whole f*&#(*@ bag. irule,butidon't.

slens04 said...

Yes, it is a childrens book, however, we did not put parameters on what qualifies as a book. Since the first book i read was over 700 pages, i figured that it evened itself out. :-)

I think I am going to eat the other 1/2 of the bag today...cause I defintiely ate 1/2 of the bag yesterday.