Tuesday, February 28, 2006

it's only tuesday

I feel like the weekend should be here already, but it's only Tuesday. I started this past weekend off by working a double shift(7am-11:30pm) on Friday, work evenings on Saturday, a double on Sunday and a double on Monday. Today is my day off and I am working evenings and probably a double tomorrow. So, work has pretty much been consuming my life and I really need to do laundry. Maybe I can make that happen sometime this weekend before I go into work.

Earlier this month, I did see a pretty good movie. In Her Shoes. I had heard bad reviews about it, but I thought it was pretty good. I was expecting it to be a happy go lucky chick flick...it's more emotional scenes threw me off a bit. Overall, I thought it was good...but maybe that is because I had such low expectations for it. I don't think it is a waste of time to watch..you know, if you are one of those people that have 2 extra hours to spare in your life.

No comments: