Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I got tagged

Here are four items for each category:

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:

  • Sandwich Artist at Subway
  • RA Extraordinarie at Burge/Daum
  • Camp Staff Random at L Kee Ta
  • Therapeutic wrestler on 4 Kellogg

Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over, and Have:

  • Old Scool
  • Practical Magic
  • Major League
  • Elf

Four Places I’ve Lived:

  • Marcus, Iowa
  • Burlington, Iowa
  • Iowa City, Iowa
  • Chicago, Illinois

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:

  • 30 Minute Meals
  • CSI:Crime Scene Investigation(Las Vegas)
  • Law and Order: SVU
  • Real World

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:

  • Miami, Florida
  • Toronto, Canada
  • Ocho Rios, Jamiaca
  • Denver, Colorado

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

  • Facebook
  • Twotermslater
  • Readygo
  • AOL mail

Four Favorite Foods:

  • Subway
  • Regular Starburst
  • Russian Dumplings
  • Oatmeal Cream Pies

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:

  • Africa
  • Scotland
  • New Zealand
  • Thailand

Four People I am Tagging with this Meme:

  • Aaron
  • Tommy A
  • Mel
  • Eddie
  • Buggie

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hmm as Mel said you tagged 5 people. Now as the 5th person does that mean I'm not obligated to do it? :) Hehe!

Angie said...

what is a russian dumpling? and oatmeal cream pies are best when frozen.

slens04 said...

I can't really describe it. It is delicious. It is a doughy pastry and you can get them with meat or potato filling...I recommend potato and they put a hot red sauce over them, then you dip them in sour cream. So good. You can get them at a place in Madison.