Monday, January 30, 2006

Almost one month down

With almost 1/12 of the year out of the way, I thought I would take a look at how I was doing with my New Year's Resolutions for 2006.

Resolution #1 was to read 30 books....I am doing very poorly on this resolution. I have just completed my first book of 2006 today.

Resolution #2 was to teach myself to knit. I have done a little knitting, but haven't really gotten into it. So, while having completed the goal, I have not made a project.

Resolution #3 was to sew more. I have dome more sewing in 2006 than I did in all of 2005. So I am doing well on this resolution, but plan on doing even more sewing in the near future.

Resolution #4 was to drop my BMI by 5 points. I have officially dropped my BMI 1 point so far this year.

So I have done pretty well on my resolutions, but there is always room for improvement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dropped your BMI a whole point! That is SO AWESOME! That is my resolution as well, get out of the overweight category and into a solid middle, which is 6 points for me. Needless to say I haven't dropped to a whole point yet, but slowly and surely I'm making my way. CONGRATS LOVE!