Wednesday, September 21, 2005

No inspiration

Hello.

Sorry there hasn't been a post since Sunday, but I've had no inspiration. I am slowly feeling better...I have waves of nausea and sweating and then I'll feel fine for hours. It's kinda bizarre.

Work has been going well. We've been steadily busy since school started again.

I have continued on my part-time job quest. I've decided it's more of an effort to expand my social circle than anything else...even though, one can never have enough money. ;-) I have applied for over 60 jobs and have only had 2 responses. One was a babysitting job, which I declined because they had a cat and the other I am hoping to hear back from today. It is a gourmet popcorn shop in Oak Park, called Madly Popn. It would only be a seasonal thing, but at least that would be a start.

I am very excited about the house warming party this weekend. Two very special out of town guests will be here for it...as well as a lot of great people from the area. I am doing my best to feel 100% by then.

Now I'm just rambling. Peace out.

No comments: