Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A bar without booze!?!?

In a few short hours, I will be getting up to go to my first ever cereal bar. Yes, that is right...a restaurant that serves just cereal(and oatmeal)! Some of you might be saying, "Stacey, you don't even really like cereal." This I know. It is an new adventure...going to a bar that doesn't serve booze...a foreign concept for me.

Also, Cereality is giving away tickets to the premire of Reese Witherspoon's new movie tomorrow...so Megan and I are getting on the L at 4:45am to go pay $4 for a bowl of cereal to get free movie tickets.

2 comments:

Sanjida said...

Hey I actually read about that place in a girly mag somewhere. Have a bowl of Corn Pops for me hon!

Sanjida said...

Hey I actually read about that place in a girly mag somewhere. Have a bowl of Corn Pops for me hon!