Saturday, July 30, 2005

The randomness continues

So, as I previously posted, random things are always happening to me. The apartment I currently live in on a road that is just past an exit to get onto the Eisenhower Expressway. The building we live in has security that patrols around in cars. Often the patrol cars sit outside our window, not a big deal. However, almost everyday there is a truck that sits outside our windows and a man a girl sit in it and nap for hours on end, then it drives away. It is very mysterious. Another day, there was a man out there just napping in his car. What I am trying to say, is that there are constantly cars parked outside our living and bedroom windows.

Tonight, we had Megan and Laura over for girls night pizza and after telling them about these cars constantly parked outside our window, my roommate Jenne says "Stace, I think I just saw a guy out there, go look." So I look out our living room window and a guy pulls his car over, walks around the side of it and just starts urinating in the street!!! Baffled, I call the girls over to the window and we all just stare for a half a second. Who does that?

Why do weird and random things always happen around me?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Dude it was a LOOONNNGGGG pee too!
Random things happen to random people. =)

slens04 said...

It was one of the longest pees I have ever witnessed.

Anonymous said...

im sorry, ill never pee outside your apartment again