Thursday, July 28, 2005

Now, that's what I call a big building

Someone, not to mention any names (cough...Megan Lee Mulvey) claim that I haven't been blogging much lately. So, here is my most articulate post to date.

Some man named Mert wants to build a really tall building in Chicago. I can't remember the name he wants to name it, but it had the word ham in it(I am on a diet, the only word I remember had to do with food). It looks like a giant birthday candle. It will be 400 feet taller than the world's tallest building in Japan and reach almost a 1/2 mile high.

My message to Mert...your building is ugly. I hope the city doesn't let you build it here. Thanks, Stacey

3 comments:

Megan said...

Someboday, not to mention names (cough...Stacey Leigh Lens) made a comment about me not blogging a while back and then another about me not commenting. I feel my comment about your blogs being few and far between was in retaliation. I couldn't help it.

slens04 said...

So what you are saying is that it was an involuntary comment and you had no control over it? You might need to go to the doctor...I think you have Tourette's.

Anonymous said...

So if you have a better plan for a building, be my guest and draw or describe it. Please be articulate. Mert