Wednesday, September 09, 2009

running thoughts

** That is NOT me running.

So, I went for my first run on my new running program today. I still hate running. According to my coworker(who is a runner), she hated running at first too, but said give it two weeks and you will like it. I have run for more than two weeks before in my life and never liked it, but will give her the benefit of the doubt.

I really don't like smokers and running through their clouds of second hand smoke. I also don't like buses for their exhaust and I don't like when I get the "red hand" at cross walks. Maybe it wouldn't have been as bad if I had gotten up to run at 5am like I had planned. Instead, I hit snooze until I had to get up to go to work. The consequence was a mid day run. Oh well, run accomplished. Check that one off the plan!

On to tomorrow!

No comments: