Friday, January 30, 2009

sl

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:08
2. Diamonds or pearls? They are both pretty in their own way, but I am not really a jewelry girl.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Curioius Case of Benjamin Button
4. What is your favorite TV show? anything on Food Network
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? usually cereal or oatmeal, but i don't really like breakfast. i eat it because i know it's important
6. What is your middle name? Leigh
7. What food do you dislike? applesauce, unless my mom makes it with apples from my grandparent's grove
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? umm, don't have one but I am LOVING the genius application on iTunes.
9. What kind of car do you drive? I got rid of my car. I have feet.
10. Favorite sandwich? any. I LOVE SANDWICHES.
11. What characteristic do you despise? two-faced
12. Favorite item of clothing? depends on my mood
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? anywhere with my family. we don't do family vacations any more. but when we are all together we have so much fun.
14. Are you an organized person? yes and no.
15. Where would you retire to? somewhere in the country with lots of land
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? last year was pretty great. I went to St. Louis for the Cubs/Cards game with my family then I flew to C-bus to hang out with Aaron
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? do some cooking and then paint my nails and possibly watch a moive
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Not sending. posting.
20. When is your birthday? May 4
21. Morning person or a night person? both
22. What is your shoe size? 11
23. Pets? none
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I am having a low key weekend and that is very exciting for me.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? I think a lawyer
26. How are you today? excited about all my free time this weekend
27. What is your favorite flower? wild
28. What are you listening to right now? law and order on tv
29 What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? everyday!
30. What was last thing you ate?? cereal for breakfast
31. Do you wish on stars? No but I love to look at them.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? silver
33. How is the weather right now? cold but sunny
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my brother, he called me on his way to court this morning
35. Favorite soft drink? diet coke. fountain style.
36. Favorite restaurant? subway.
37. Hair color? Brown
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Alphie II
39. Summer or winter? both
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla
42. Coffee or tea? both
43. Do you want your friends to email you back? not e-mailing, but they could post it.
44. When was the last time you cried? my uncles funeral in Dec
45. What is under your bed? 2 bins of sweaters
46. What did you do last night? worked
47. What are you afraid of? failure and rejection
48. Salty or sweet? salty
49. How many keys on your key ring? 4
50. How many years at your current job? 4
51. Favorite day of the week? they are all the same to me
52. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes
53. How many people will you send this to?? 0
54. How many will respond? no one reads this...
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the Alphie II reference

jl